What did you get at the Hobby Shop today?

I had a bit of fun this morning...

1/72 LWS-Czapla by Mikro72

1/72 Polikarpov I.153 by Heller

1/72 Bloch MB-152 by Intech

1/72 Curtiss 75 A3 by Heller (original 1970s kit)

1/72 Mureaux 117 by Heller (original 1970s kit)

1/48 F-104C by Hasegawa

...all for about $30! :rolleyes:

Going to the Hobby Shop today, to nurse my "injured pride"...after some S.O.B. took off with my rear license plate. I have now photographed my rear plate and the ID# for my plates so that I can post it on the NET and put in a quick e-mail to the police if the plates should go missing again. :nanner: Better yet, I'm thinking of briniging the rear-plate in every night. :banana: ~evil grin~

As for the hobby shop trip, planning on picking up a "Flexi-File" and the remaining paints I need to finish off my Spitfire. :cheers:

....Bare Metal Foil..........2 sheets, Alclad 2 Aluminum....one bottle, and oh yes, Tamiya Spit VB Trop in 48th....I have a Victory Models Spitfire decal sheet in stock......I'm going to do Beurling's Malta defender......... :cheers:

Not models this time for me, but a trip back to the lcoal hobby store netted some Christmas presents to give to my son: an 027 gauge Union Pacific open-style hopper car, an 027 gauge gondola, an 027 gauge flat car, and some Woodlands Scenics tree kits. He's obviously into model railroading, which is do-able at 6 (almost 7) years old.

Some of his birthday presents are several snap-together aircraft kits though. Gotta get him started! :D

I wonder if Telford counts :worship:

Saturday:-

PG Models 1/152 FV434, CVRT106 Samson, 3/4Ton Landrover Hardtop and Bedford MK Workshop (pewter)

Matador Models - Fine Chain 0.5m (31 links per inch) x 4

Superscale 1/72 KC-130F Blue Angels - Fat Albert Airlines

Microscale 1/72 F-14A VF-211,VF-142,VF-74

Sunday:-

Hasegawa 1/72 F-15C

Superscale 1/72 F-14A VF-143,VF-32,VF124

Edited by Andy Mullen

At Telford,SundayHasagawa F14B,Aries F14A cockpit set,Eduard colour eteched brass set for same,Eduard F4E and G eteched cockpit sets,Airwaves F4K/M resin seats,TwoBobs F14B decals,three Osprey combat aircraft books(A7`s over Vietnam,F8`s over Vietnam and F15E`sin the gulf)a book on JSDF F4`s camo schemes (for a fiver!)and a decal sheet to go along with it and finally four tin of the excelent White Ensign paints :wave:

Super scale 48-1044, VF-41/31. The CVW-8 badge for the current VF-31 bird looks a little iffy, but I dont see anyone else making this sheet so I bought it.

Might just buy another one as I could use the same CVW-8 badge for a current VFA-87 CAG bird.