What did you get at the Hobby Shop today?

Nothin'. I am however going to start a "What did you get at the Hardware Shop" thread. for most of us who can manage to scrounge a few model-tools at the Hardware shop...because of the cheaper prices.

And I have to start collecting tools for my potential position as an apartment manager. Will have lots of fixing up drains, sinks, toilets, electrical outlet fixing, cutting lawns, etc etc etc...to do.

Edited by The_Animal
Nothin'. I am however going to start a "What did you get at the Hardware Shop" thread. for most of us who can manage to scrounge a few model-tools at the Hardware shop...because of the cheaper prices.

And I have to start collecting tools for my potential position as an apartment manager. Will have lots of fixing up drains, sinks, toilets, electrical outlet fixing, cutting lawns, etc etc etc...to do.

You felt the karma of what I bought, Animal! Indeed it was from a Hardware Shop :wave:

Rubber gloves, no more finger prints on the models after this! ;)

Yesterday: 1 bottle of FS15050 otherwise known as Blue Angel Blue. Well, since the SWMBO is thinking of working on an F/A-18A from the Blue Angels, I figured that bottle would come in handy. :D My only concession to modelbuilding in quite some time now. And I'm considering one of these days getting the Pro-Modeler A-4F Skyhawk (in Blue Angels livery)

Edited by The_Animal

Picked up a bottle of paint for my Wildcat project, but on a whim, also picked up a 1/144 RoG 737-800 Air Berlin kit.

I may just be going back on my word about what I absolutely refuse to build......

Slow day at work, so I ducked out for a "lunch" break, ended up buying stuff in two hobby shops. Imagine that!

1/48 Belcher Bits CF-104 Weapons Set (need BL-755's for my Jaguar project)

1/48 Revell B-17G Flying Fortress

Slow day at work, so I ducked out for a "lunch" break, ended up buying stuff in two hobby shops. Imagine that!

1/48 Belcher Bits CF-104 Weapons Set (need BL-755's for my Jaguar project)

1/48 Revell B-17G Flying Fortress

Smithery -you need help! You're a sick man - unable to help yourself. :huh: The first step is admitting it - the second step is sending me your stash!! :)

You'll feel better - I swear!! :)

:cheers:

Smithery -you need help! You're a sick man - unable to help yourself. :( The first step is admitting it - the second step is sending me your stash!! :thumbsup:

You'll feel better - I swear!! :)

:wave:

I will if you will. :woo:

Last night I bought some cans of Tamiya spray paint for upcoming projects (AS-12, the "ghost/medium" grays, Insignia White, etc.). West Valley Hobbies is only about 5 minutes driving from where I work. So I've spent some time in there lately.

Other recent buys: Hase 1/72 F-14B Tomcat (oy, that looks intimidating when I check the sprues out), Tamiya 1/48 Razorback Jug (for "Fightin' Gator").

Justin

Driving out of Pensacola the other day, and my WIFE!!!! :cheers: says....."There is a hobby store!!!"

I didnt get any shirts or anything at Disney world (too expensive) or Pensacola (well one shirt there). I go in and come out quick.

She is surprised. I tell her "too much stuff and the prices are pretty good so I have to get out". She actually tells me to get something!!!!!!(This is a first to put it mildly).

Yoink!!! One Hasegawa 1/48 F-18F.

Go big or go home eh? :D

I got:

Revell of Germany 1/48 F4-F Phantom - £10

Revell of Germany 1/144 Airbus A380 - £10

Milliput Superfine - £ 4.50

Tamiya Acrylics - Copper and Silver - £ 1.10 each

Tamiya Spray - Haze Grey or something - £4.50

I have to say, the kits were both amazing value; reeduced because of Christmas overstock!

Ben