Who's going?

Where are you coming from?

What are you planning to take?

I'm planning on driving there from Los Angeles.

I doubt I'll bring much...No time for fun...

Probably take my 1/72 Machi 202, my Penguin and a few spaceships

(As seen on in my gallery )

:lol: First round on me :cheers: ($ permitting :lol: )

I'll definitely be there. I've already reserved my room, and will probably be booking my flight sometime this month, since the airfare to KC just went way down. Not sure what I'll be bringing, but I did promise myself that I'd bring something. If I can figure out how to get it packed securely, I'd like to bring a 48th Tomcat....we'll have to see how it goes.

As far as I know, Steve B., Ken, and Alby will also be there, but I'm sure that they'll be along shortly to confirm. :lol:

I'll definately be going!

I'll be coming from here in Wichita, Kansas (probably travelling with Kstater94, but that's TBD)

Bringing? unknown as of yet, but I'm humbly offering my help if Kelly needs more volunteers to help set things up!

I'd love to go, if I can get my 18 wheeler in their somewhere.

Anyone know if I could? Or maybe help me out with finding out about it?

Edited by modelman62
I'd love to go, if I can get my 18 wheeler in their somewhere.

Anyone know if I could? Or maybe help me out with finding out about it?

Pat, there is an open air lot a couple blocks from the Hyatt. We checked on using it and were told that Hyatt customers can use it, but I think there will be a fee. We checked for your very reason, trucks and RV's. I'll call the Hyatt and get the fine details and post them in this Forum within the week. If you want a load out of KC after the convention, PM me - I ship TL product all over the country....

Not sure yet, thats the week the contract is up where I work (Union Shop) and I might be tied up with that, that and there's something going on that might eat up my vacation time the next few weeks...

Hey guys, thanks for all the offers to pitch in and help out, and we will need help! Please see the Volunteer link on our website to sign up: http://www.ipmsusa2006.org/Volunteer.php

And along the lines of this thread, we should come up with some sort of prize for the ARC'er who travels the farthest to get to the Convention...

Pat, there is an open air lot a couple blocks from the Hyatt. We checked on using it and were told that Hyatt customers can use it, but I think there will be a fee. We checked for your very reason, trucks and RV's. I'll call the Hyatt and get the fine details and post them in this Forum within the week. If you want a load out of KC after the convention, PM me - I ship TL product all over the country....

Yeah Kelly, Ill keep in touch with you.

THanks

Pat