Participants and GB entries

As Arnie says in The Terminator - "I'll be back" - soon, after Telford.

Since completing the Korean War Invader, I've been concentrating on a 1/72 Sea Harrier FA2 - which is not Airfix.

Next Airfix project is likely to be a Lancastrian conversion, or Jetstream and Dominie.

See you all soon, Tim

Mike,

I've just about finished an Airfix Lancaster with some help from Honeybee. The plan is to present it to a WWII veteran Ted Cachart at Telford. When its based I will put some photos on the group build then you have got another one for the list.

PS The Spitfire MH434 is finished I've taken a load of photos of the build. I'm a bit rushed with Telford at the end of the week but when I get time I will put a thread on for it.

Regards

Richard

SMW Floor Manager

Bomber Command SIG

Hurricane SIG

Spitfire SIG

Aerobatic Team SIG

Pursuit SIG

I'm going to jump in here as well- I can't resist Mike's "keep it simple" GBs! :lol:

My easy entry will be the 1/72 Airfix Fairey Firefly Mk.5 with some of my prized, stashed RCN markings. I'm keeping this really simple as a warmup to the floatplane GB...

Pics soon!

:) A

I'll throw my hat in the ring with a 1/72 Tiger Moth, no one seems to be doing that yet. So far my GB record has been 0 out of 2, both models (Fairey Seafox for Matchbox Madness and B-1 for Heavies) were at around 90% completion by the time the GBs ended :( ...

If I manage to get this done quickly (the diabolical plan is OOB, brush painted), I'll try to follow up with a Heller kit, perhaps a Tempest.

EDIT: My apologies, I did not post in the correct format

ericp (Eric Phan)

Airfix 1/72 Tiger Moth

Heller something (perhaps 1/72 Tempest)

Edited by ericp
  • 2 weeks later...

Can I throw my hat in the ring? I will be commencing a Chippie and Hunter within the next few days. The Hunter will have the SAM resin wings sans dog tooth, will this be bending the rules too far?

peebeep

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...