Naza

You sir have given new meaning to the word craftsmanship! Following builds like yours and Chris (Zacto) and Pig Fleischmanns are just awe inspiring. The techniques you have used just make it look so easy but we all know every step is a massive challenge. I assume you live by the moniker measure twice cut once!!

BTW, I hope either Chris or Paul Fisher cast this beast and market it for you. I am a HUGE fan of the Viggen and would happily lay down a lot of cash for this one!!

Keep up the great work!!

Mike Reeves

Two Mikes Resin

Up date time…..

Build up inner sections of the nozzle….

IMG_3287.jpg

IMG_3301.jpg

IMG_3302.jpg

IMG_3305.jpg

IMG_3306.jpg

IMG_3307.jpg

IMG_3310.jpgIMG_3311.jpg

That’s all for a time is….

Thanks for viewing…..see you on the next post….

As usual any comment, critic and input are welcome….HAPPY MODELIN….

Cheers :thumbsup:

Naza

Naza

You sir have given new meaning to the word craftsmanship! Following builds like yours and Chris (Zacto) and Pig Fleischmanns are just awe inspiring. The techniques you have used just make it look so easy but we all know every step is a massive challenge. I assume you live by the moniker measure twice cut once!!

BTW, I hope either Chris or Paul Fisher cast this beast and market it for you. I am a HUGE fan of the Viggen and would happily lay down a lot of cash for this one!!

Keep up the great work!!

Mike Reeves

Two Mikes Resin

Mike Reeves,

Thanks for all kind of words….yes, I wish can reach a requirement to get it into productions, but its too early to promises, there’re a lot of things that I’ve to do. Let see the finish master and maybe we can go for further arrangement.

As for the time be I would like to give a full concentrations on how to complete the master . Thanks a lot for your support.

Regards

Naza

dragan_mig31, ,regevmo, a4s4eva, Gambler, rjwood_uk, coneheadff , thanks for a kind of comments, I appreciate it....

Cheers :thumbsup:

Naza

That´s looking really really good!!!! You´ve really captured the look of the back end of the Viggen!!!! :thumbsup:

One really understands how big the engine of the Viggen really was!! it´s huge!!

• 2 weeks later...

Naza,

I just find out this forum and your Viggen project.

Awesome, unbelievable ... !!!!

You really have outstanding patience and nervs ! :rolleyes:

I am also a Viggen fan, and I know from first hand how complex this aircraft is.

Mine would be little larger, but little less scale as I plan to build it and fly on electric power. <_<

It would be 1025 mm long with 700 mm wingspan (over 40in long and around 27.5in wingspan).

I am still working on the plug for molds :

http://flyfreak-hr.org/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=641

and

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=494672

Very best regards from Croatia,

Kristijan Kljucaric

Edited by kristijan-k

Wow Kristijan!!! :thumbsup:

That was impressive!! I didn´t understand a word but you had lots of explaining photos!! Only thing I can really comment on is that you´ve forgotten the little nodge in the air intakes.

One have to check references when the starting point is that old 1/48 kit from Esci, wich was rereleased by Airfix...it isn´t the most correct Viggen there is if you know what I mean :worship:

Overall an impressive build!! Hope you´lll post the finsihed pics here as well

Cheers!

Wow Kristijan!!! :P

That was impressive!! I didn´t understand a word but you had lots of explaining photos!! Only thing I can really comment on is that you´ve forgotten the little nodge in the air intakes.

One have to check references when the starting point is that old 1/48 kit from Esci, wich was rereleased by Airfix...it isn´t the most correct Viggen there is if you know what I mean :P

Overall an impressive build!! Hope you´lll post the finsihed pics here as well

Cheers!

Hello Aigore,

Thank you for your compliments.

Actually, I did not forget about the little nodge in the air intake.

It is much easier to make the intake mold without it.

I would make these nodge on actual finished resin part, after I complete the molds for intakes. :)

Very best regards,

Kristijan

:unsure: ASTONISHING!!! AMASING!!! FANTACTIC BUILD!!!

....oh, just let me pic up my jaw...it's somewhere under my table...

Oh, here it is! Oh, man, it's really stunning, outstanding project.

You're a real Scratch Builder! Eager to see more pics!

Cheers!

Alexander.

:cheers:

Update time…. :thumbsup:

Still working on After Burner…..

Had been tried to works as detail as possible, it’s a bit tricky for me though. All used hand cut because I don’t have a special tools for that purpose, just my shaking hand. :(

There is one more part that attach on it. I will give a try. Should I use PE? Suggestions and input are appreciated.

Now I am back to a nozzle, to build the 2nd layer of the inner sections. I hope can make it well.

Thanks guys…..any comment, critic and input are much appreciated.

Thanks for viewing this thread, see you and HAPPY MODELING.

Cheers

:thumbsup:

Naza

Hy Naza,

I`ve written an article about vacuforming an Afterburner witch looks like yours, but dont have Cuts through it - its Vacuformed, over and over....

the article is in german, but i think a modeller of your skill knows the way to make it by seening :-)

you can see the article at

http://www.tijio.com/de/b/kategorien/handw...2083745476.html

I´ve done it for my Tornado in 1/32 ( still in work ).

regards

basso

p.s. A real cool project an i also like the viggen

Edited by basso

Hi guys,

I’m so sory for the late reply, because I’d been busy for couple of weeks. I’ve a few coming jobs has to get it done. All in very tight date line. I’ll come to a Viggen early july, Big thanks for your support on this thread. Stay tune I’ll come back.

Kristijan Kljucaric,

Hi Kristijian, I am so impress with your Viggen that does will help me a lot on mine. There are a lot of technique and method that I can apply with. I'll keep in touch with you if i've any problem during a progress. Thanks so much bro :bandhead2:

Basso,

Thanks for the kinds of support and link as well, I appreciate it. I’d save in favourite for a reference. As for a time be , I’m still give a priority to a master and detailing, btw that’s is a very challenging task to try with. I’m not very sure wether I can get all an equipment in Malaysia though. And again….thanks so much bro… :bandhead2:

As always…..A huge thanks to all of you……see you on the next update…. :wave:

HAPPY MODELING :)

Cheers :bandhead2:

Naza

Basso,

I’m not very sure wether I can get all an equipment in Malaysia though.

Naza

Sear Naza,

the equipment is rather simpel, a wooden chest and a hoover.

have have you seen the building of the vacuformbox?

I´ve written it in an article also on tijio:

http://www.tijio.com/de/b/kategorien/handw...2061508354.html

The material to form is simple sheet (polystyren).

Happy building !!

greetings basso

Edited by basso
  • 5 weeks later...

Thanks guys for kind of support....well i'm still busy with some other things since my last post....

Btw I hope can get back to this project this month.....see you guys...

to be honest , i've to get some income first before go for the next step....otherwise i'm in trouble thou.... :thumbsup: :wub:

See you soon guys

Regards

Naza

• 1 month later...