Meteor Productions/Cutting Edge

TWEET!!

Now all that is left is a certain Colonel making an appearance, claiming the thread getting silly . This will trigger the collapse of ARC, the internet, the world, the very universe! Rapture will be ours!

A moose once bit my sister....

Had to get that one in. And of course I've also inadvertently contributed my quarterly "crap..posted from the wife's computer again!" reply (which was not intentional!)

SN

Edited by Steve N

TWEET!!

Now all that is left is a certain Colonel making an appearance, claiming the thread getting silly . This will trigger the collapse of ARC, the internet, the world, the very universe! Rapture will be ours!

Graham_Chapman_Colonel.jpg

'Watch as noted aviation historian Dave Klaus describes in clear and simple terms the differences between the various Panthers versions. NOBODY will fool you after you’ve seen this research video!'

LOL WUT?

I hate being fooled!! the Panther Mafia is relentless! Ill take eight!!

Beware: make sure you look at the prices in the checkout as you go through the buying process. I know there is a decal sheet in there I would like but the price jumps by like $8 dollars or so and I cant contact anyone about it so I havent bought that sheet.

Shipping?

I just bought a decal sheet from Fineart and I had no problems. Granted the sheet cost more than the TWO models combined that I'm using it for but whatever. I had to have it and it was the only game in town.

Quick smooth transaction.

Yup, I recently bought some decals and it was a smooth as butter transaction and got the sheets quick. I'm just glad I picked up the 1/72 Balls Eight XB-52 sheets before they got expensive. For many, it's the only game in town.

He might have been a strange cookie (just going by what others have posted), but I sure miss some of his products.

He had some unique decals of subjects that strike a chord with me.

And what I wouldn't give to be able to finish out the last two resin bits I need for my 1/48 U-2R build.

Unfortunately, according to eBay, I'll have to give up a kidney.

He might have been a strange cookie (just going by what others have posted), but I sure miss some of his products.

And what I wouldn't give to be able to finish out the last two resin bits I need for my 1/48 U-2R build.

Actually, you're out of date. A kidney AND a liver is the going rate for the U-2 stuff now.

And if you want any of the B-52 sets, it's a kidney, a liver and either an arm or a leg.

As long as you do not have to trade Gavin for the stuff.......maybe another persons first born but not yours.....

$76 and there are still 8 days left.

I may have my rates wrong. Kidney, liver, arm, leg and a lung for that set by the time it is finished.

Oh, and left....well...you know.

Edited by JasonW

Ah good..the circle is complete. Within the past couple weeks we've had both "Swastika" and "Stash" threads, and now the obligatory quarterly "Where's Meet-ee-orr" thread. I cans sleep tonight knowing that all is right with ARC.

SN

I miss the monthly 1/72 Tornado F3 accuracy thread; it's been years since we've had one of those.

Regards,

Murph

Another one that I haven't seen for awhile, "Is the SR-71 black or is it actually a dark blue?" It all depends on how much Jim Beam, Jack Daniels or Everclear that you have consumed recently.

Darwin

Bring back the Tomcat and Accurate F3 Tornado in 1/72 threads have been replaced with "The F-35: Sucks or Not" thread. Didn't you guys get the update?

:)

Alvis 3.1

It does.

Regards,

Murph