$425,000,000! What would you do?

No one won the Powerball jackpot last night at over $300 million so today it's now $425,000,000! Cash lump sum payout.... $275,000,000. What would YOU do?

Money isn't everything Terry.

Actually, I'm just kidding.

I'd use the money to purchase a small island nation either in the Caribbean or South Pacific and live out my days as a wise, benevolent Dictator For Life. Actually, that sounds a bit harsh, maybe just call myself "Maximum Leader" or something similar? Start a cult of personality, making sure my picture was in every house, on stamps, license plates, etc.

Aside from all of the obvious stuff (new house, cars, airplane, etc.)......

Buy Round 2 and engineer what kits I want (including a new state of the art 1/72 space shuttle).

Finance the production of Star Trek: Enterprise for seasons 5 through 7 with a new crew and a refit ship.

Buy a Mcdonalds franchise and double my money in ten years.

Edited by DutyCat

That is a boat laod of money for sure!

After helping family and friends I would travel to Europe to see all of the historic sites from the wars.

I would then build the most incredible model building workshop.

Plenty of room for stash storage.

Perfect lighting.

A room designed specifically for spraying paint.

Dust free environment for building.

And the biggest workbench one can imagine so I can spread out all of the unfinished builds I have on the go.

To dream is marvelous.

Hoo. That's a lot of money.

I've always wanted:

1. Secret volcano lair

2. Hounds (to be released on my enemies)

3. Minions to do my bidding

Or, I'd buy Tamiya Corporation and make them release a 1/48 B-17!!!! :)

Mike

If I won, it's a cinch I wouldn't be going back to my office again either. But that goes without saying.

I would buy a mountain somewhere with the surrounding couple of hundred acres. Build a nice earthquake and weather proof bunker home on the side of one of the cliffs. A nice vault for my stacks of cash. I would then build a multi layered perimeter defense with barbed wire fencing and surrounding mine fields around the entire perimeter with machine gun nests (with cross supporting fire of course), a personal guard force with guard dogs and tell the world to go to hell and leave me alone. Only way in without getting blown up would be to take my personal helicopter in. I'm picturing something like an Airwolf landing area inside a mountain or something. Heck, maybe my helicopter would be Airwolf. Oh, and plenty of ammunition for my private arsenal of zombie killing weapons.

Zombies eat your heart out.

Edited by JasonW

If I won, it's a cinch I wouldn't be going back to my office again either. But that goes without saying.

I would buy a mountain somewhere with the surrounding couple of hundred acres. Build a nice earthquake and weather proof bunker home on the side of one of the cliffs. A nice vault for my stacks of cash. I would then build a multi layered perimeter defense with barbed wire fencing and surrounding mine fields around the entire perimeter with machine gun nests (with cross supporting fire of course), a personal guard force with guard dogs and tell the world to go to hell and leave me alone. Only way in without getting blown up would be to take my personal helicopter in. I'm picturing something like an Airwolf landing area inside a mountain or something. Heck, maybe my helicopter would be Airwolf. Oh, and plenty of ammunition for my private arsenal of zombie killing weapons.

Zombies eat your heart out.

Why would you want to take over North Korea? :huh:/>