Justin Beiber to be Deported?

Too bad the Navy shut down Vieques Island firing range years ago, that would be one good place for Beaver (yes, I did do that) and the other Hollywierdos.

Maybe, when Guantanamo is shut down, that can send them there......kinda interesting hearing Beaver sing "oohh Baby" while being waterboarded......

Fans gathered outside Bieber’s Long Beach mansion expressed guarded support for the singer.

“I know he will be, like, a totally awesome Marine soldier,” said Tiffani Liebgott, 15, “and will look totally hot with that green beret!”

“Yeah,” agreed her friend, Melani Carson, also 15, “and they also carry those sexy swords like in those commercials. Hashtag ‘the hotness,’” she added, actually saying aloud the word “hashtag.”

You can have these, uh, whatever they are, also.

You guys do know its all a big fake out right?

Fake pull over ,

fake DUI ,

fake mugshot( The biggest clue as one is not allowed to smile ),

cops faking a "misunderstanding" so "charges" will be dropped,

fake assault charge (gee I wonder how that will turn out).

All part of the biggest fake out so far in 2014 to get the 'bieb' out of the teenybop stage of his career and some "genuine" street cred.

Please tell me you guys had that figured out.

Fake pull over ,

fake DUI ,

All part of the biggest fake out so far in 2014 to get the 'bieb' out of the teenybop stage of his career and some "genuine" street cred.

Still don't want him back in Canada.... It's like playing tag..... You all had him last he's yours!!!!

Do you all really believe this whole debacle is JB's own fault? Do you think if you came to fame at the age of 12, constantly seeing yourself in the media with no real escape from the craziness, and with family support that seems to invite such attention? Millions of people following every little step you take in life? What would you do? His priorities and values are probably all screwed up but I am having a hard time believing it is his fault. This is what pop culture tends to do nowadays, it is those who crave this coverage that need to be blamed. I don't know the kid, but he is on a trajectory that many young celebrities have been through. What is the common denominator here?

Rob Ford's love child!!!

I really shouldn't be egging you Americans on, but.....

New-canadian-duo.jpg

LOL! You know its pretty bad when even the Canadians don't want him back.

P.S. Can you take back Jim Carey, too, please?

Sure. As long as you guys PROMISE to keep Pamela Anderson! Like..... forever.

Fake pull over ,

fake DUI ,

All the more reason to send that little girl back to Canada. We want our celebrity crimes to be real.

Edited by Tony Stark

if I were the Judge, I see two options that come out easier than trying to deport him.

1. simply send him to a really stiff "boot Camp" for six months. Buy a Greyhound buss ticket, and put in on the counter top. He'll probably opt to relocate to Canada, and when he goes back home you revoke his pass port.

2. the Judge can do what many Judges have done in the past. Put him in the military for two years. (or take the buss ticket) Three months with a Drill Sargent like I had would make you want to move to Greenland!

gary

I'm not a fan, and I'd rather he stayed out of the country, but ok, fine, we'll take him back. We'll just enroll him in the "Invasion Defence Plan", where we keep all our annoying entertainers on standby, and in case of attack, we put them on the air with the transmitters cranked to 11.

It worked in "Mars Attacks"

:)

Alvis 3.1

Quick! someone mobilze the BP and move them all to the American/Canadian boarder. Orders are to not let any land, air and boat traffic pass till its been throughly inspected and deemed JB clear. If its not JB clear turn it around. Tag you all are it

I hate to rain on everybody's parade, but he won't be deported, regardless of how many signatures the petition has. He has a valid visa, and despite the fact that he has been, for the most part, a little pr*ck, none of his crimes warrant cancellation of the visa. It's sad, but it's the law. There are people in the US illegally that have done far worse and they aren't going anywhere....

I hate to rain on everybody's parade, but he won't be deported, regardless of how many signatures the petition has. He has a valid visa, and despite the fact that he has been, for the most part, a little pr*ck, none of his crimes warrant cancellation of the visa. It's sad, but it's the law.

You do realize that we are toying around with this, right? Besides, I won't take these White House petitions seriously until they start construction on the Death Star.

There are people in the US illegally that have done far worse and they aren't going anywhere....

Yeah, but none of them have a visa to cancel, so I don't think that they really care.

Quick! someone mobilze the BP and move them all to the American/Canadian boarder. Orders are to not let any land, air and boat traffic pass till its been throughly inspected and deemed JB clear. If its not JB clear turn it around, nuke it from orbit, it's the only way to be sure. Tag you all are it

There, fixed it for ya.

Didn't the Florida judge offer her the option of jail time or a stint with the USMC? I don't think the judge was serious, but rather a gambit to encourage the twerp to permanently flee the country.

Also, as the transgression was in Florida, can the individual in question be aprehended elsewhere in the US and delivered to Florida regarding the charges levied?

He'll get off :explode:

if it had been you or some ordinary person who had done what this

TWERP of a ninkempoop has done....you wouldn't be gettin out so easily. ..right?

Too much money and fame and they think they are above the law..... well this youth certainly thinks that. .. ;)

Send him to the jungles of Amazon but I think those poor animals

shouldn't have to put up with his warbling! :o

Edited by HOLMES