So I finally got around to adding the 1/144 Roden AC-47 to my stash. I see there is a 1/72 sheet. Was wondering if it has ever been scaled down before?
A sheet with a mix of AC-47, EC-47 and any other cool post war C-47's.
Figure in that scale would have to add more  to make a full sheet. 

On 7/31/2023 at 12:55 PM, cpoud117 said:

Hello Kursada,

I don't know how much space you have left on your upcoing RF-4C grey sheet but something like that would be cool.

I couldn't find a single California ANG phantom sheet with the later "4 stars" banner in 1/72 and given the popularity of the platform and being a big state, I'm sure there would be plenty of buyers.

Also, the Texas zap by the illumination flare door is kinda classy.

RF-4C  67449 March AFB

Link: https://www.flickr.com/photos/91795549@N05/29169893716/in/photolist-LrDk91

Have a great european holiday!

Great shot with decent building details. It might just be me, but I think that picture might be tagged...hee, hee. Bah-loody hell. Yeah, I'm kind of a picture tag bigot, I get it when it involves REAL 'art' but not on photos....but I can say it's really good example of taking oneself a bit too seriously. 

On 8/29/2023 at 6:56 PM, thegoodsgt said:
How about F-15As and early F-15Cs? Think tail codes:

AD, BT, CR, ED, EG, FF, HO, LA, OT, ZZ

Let's not forget LY, WA, AK, IS and TY as well as some assorted sites like guard units, SL, MA, HH, JZ, WR. If we're to do this let's do it right and thoroughly. 

A model 74-0105 Elmendorf AK Mod Redu.JPG

A model 74-0102 Tyndall AFB.JPG

A model 74-0113 St Louis MO Mod.jpg

A model 74-0120 Nellis AFB Ramp WO.jpg

A model 76-0063 Hickam AFB.JPG

A model 76-0088 Langley TDY to Nellis BWmod.jpg

A model 77-0062 JZ tail poss NAS New Orleans.jpg

A model 77-0068 Warner Robbins.jpg

A model 77-0100 Mass ANG.jpg

C model 80-0035 Keflavik AFB Iceland Taxiing.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I think most of us are familiar with the attractive Michigan F-4C's in ADC gray but what about in SEA camo?  I just found these pictures today.  If you ever think about re-releasing 72023 this might make a nice bonus add on with stencils.

0eda4e881d051cb485cd07db8fdd3926.jpg

04f49d7d6b3fd8ceb6963dba861cd8a9.jpg

Kursad, Any chance of making one more KC-135R sheet with USAF and METREA schemes?

58-0098, ME ANG with green pine tree tail?

Any serial, 6th AMW, MacDill AFB?

Metrea, either N752MA or N579MA?

Edited by Dutch
11 hours ago, achterkirch said:

How about a sheet for the 706th FS (now the 706th AS) during their A-10 and F-16 days. 

Already captured by another decal maker, soon to be released. 

Who's "we"? This thread is called "Possible New Topics?", right? Steve, why don't you start a "Waiting on . . . " thread for complainers, and leave the "wishin' and hopin'" customers here to plan for the future.🙂

Edited by Paul Boyer
On 10/26/2023 at 2:01 PM, Paul Boyer said:

Who's "we"? This thread is called "Possible New Topics?", right? Steve, why don't you start a "Waiting on . . . " thread for complainers, and leave the "wishin' and hopin'" customers here to plan for the future.🙂

" I think I'll start a new model company: Limbo Models. All those kits you thought would be available by now, but actually nowhere in sight ".👹

Maybe you could put this comment you made in the complainers thread too Paul.

Steve

Edited by A-10 LOADER
5 hours ago, thegoodsgt said:

I see that Minicraft is releasing their 1/144 DC-6 as a C-118. I think decals for the Liftmaster have been suggested here in the past, but it's probably worth mentioning again now.

LINK

Wow! Academy is including a pretty comprehensive decal sheet with seven options.  Not bad!

With Special Hobby releasing their revised T-2 again in 48th scale, perhaps a sheet covering some of the training and aggressor schemes.  Interesting that the TPS used the T-2 as their spin training aircraft and it wore some nice schemes too.  One sheet, and done for the T-2.