Last year when I posted 2005's builds around this time, I expressed my intent to build more than five in the next year. Well, I actually achieved it, having built a dizzying seven models in 2006. :cheers: I'm sure they've all been seen before but here they are in the order they were built. Perhaps 9 in'07?

Eduard 1/48 DH-2

030_800.jpg

Dragon 1/72 T-34/85

T34_09.jpg

Hasegawa 1/48 U-36A (JMSDF Learjet)

IMG_0057_T.jpg

Revell 1/72 Hawker Hunter

Hunter.jpg

Il Principe Nero 1/72 WW1 Fiat Aotoblindata (Resin kit)

05s.jpg

Mirage 1/48 PZL-23B

PZL.jpg

AMT/Esci 1/72 QF-104

F-104_02s.jpg

Great work Mike.

AND not ot mention two of these builds were features in modelling magazines.Just read your Lear Jet build in Nov. Model Airplane International.

I enjoyed the article as well as the DH.2.

Paul T

Oh Yeah, been waiting for this post!!!

Absolutely sensational Mike. love em all and a great selection of builds but that starfighter base is the business. Also the DH2. Love reading your articles in MAI. On the list for next year is the Monogram B17 and I remembered you did a startling one, any tips, build finish etc. I seem to remember you did a beautiful job weathering yours. Atually just found your article on Roll Models website, so the only question I still need to ask is what colour did you use for all your footprints on the wing?

Regards

Bruce

Edited by pacific mustang

Thanks for all the kind comments about the builds. I also appreciate the references to the MAI articles, it's nice to know someone actually reads them. :rolleyes: (If anyone has suggestions about making my articles more useful I'd be interested in hearing from them.)

On the list for next year is the Monogram B17 and I remembered you did a startling one, any tips, build finish etc. I seem to remember you did a beautiful job weathering yours. Atually just found your article on Roll Models website, so the only question I still need to ask is what colour did you use for all your footprints on the wing?

Regards

Bruce

Unfortunately the build was over 2 yaers ago and I didn't keep a note of the exact paints/colours. I'm pretty sure I used watercolours to do those footprints, in which case it would have been random mixes of greens and browns from my box of Winsor & Newton watercolours; sorry I can't be more specific than that, Bruce.

Woweeeeeeeee

Excellent where do you find the time im still working on an ARii 1/32 Zero 12 months now im a baaaad boy, granted its a shocking kit for fit etc but still i should have given up and moved on. But im not letting an inanimate object beat me.

again excellent models

cheers :thumbsup:

But I have to ask...What are you gonna build in '07?

So many plans, so little time :huh: I'm currently working on Classic Airframe's 1/48 Fiat CR32, after which I plan on building the 1/72 Xtrakit Meteor F8. Beyond that, I'm really not sure. I bought lots of 1/72 armour last year which I enjoy building as it's fairly quick compared to a full aircraft build.

Excellent where do you find the time im still working on an ARii 1/32 Zero 12 months now im a baaaad boy, granted its a shocking kit for fit etc but still i should have given up and moved on. But im not letting an inanimate object beat me.

That's exactly how I feel about difficult kits, mybmw60. It becomes something of a personal vendetta, doesn't it? :D

Thanks guys for all the kind words.

Mike