Wait ... whoa, whoa, whoa ...

The USAF came up with a system with the acronym:

T.I.T.S.S. ? :blink:

Cool ! :)

Gregg

Yes Gregg, it appears they did, but it's all so secret they can't tells us about, even the acronym is Top Secret but you've let the cat out of the bag :P :whistle::whistle:

Cheers,

Ross.

Yes Gregg, it appears they did, but it's all so secret they can't tells us about, even the acronym is Top Secret but you've let the cat out of the bag :blink: :) :whistle:

Cheers,

Ross.

Uh oh ... :whistle:

Gregg

As far as placing the thermos holder, that's one set of smart flight-engineer cookies to put it on the exterior of the aircraft. When you go into supercruise, the heating up of the surface of the skin will keep that coffee nice n' piping hot. Watch you don't scald the inner linin' of yer mouth, Waco. :pray:

Umm ... that would be a pretty poor Thermos flask, wouldn't it?

Reminds me of this: bloke goes into a camping shop and sees a shiny metal container on the shelf. He asks the shop assistant what it is. "It's a Thermos flask." "What it does do?" "It keeps hot things hot and cold things cold." "Really? That's brilliant! I'll take one." Next day he's out fishing with his new Thermos and one of his mates asks him what it is. "It's a Thermos flask." "What it does do?" "It keeps hot things hot and cold things cold." "Really? That's brilliant! What you got in it?" "Two cups of coffee and a choc-ice."

Actually that doobrie under the F-22 reminds me strongly of the public address system at British stations. Except that it probably works.

The answer is here:

There is a male and a female version of the Raptor. What you see in the photo is the male version ,and what you see is....how you call it.....the associated reproductive system of this wonderfull aircraft._