1/32 F/A-18D (Academy)

Wow! Marcel, she looks simply stunning! It's just a real thing but 32 times smaller! Absolutely smashing build!

Absolutely amazing paitwork and weathering! :D :thumbsup:

Great job, high-level craftsmanship! :salute:

Cheers and happy modeling!

Alexander.

:cheers:

Your Hornet looks beautiful Marcel :rofl:

So many outstanding features to look at. Your mastery of realistic weathering is peerless. Superb job :wub:

Like Alexanders' recent submission, you too have managed to recreate that "oil on water" irridescence and crystal clear canopy glazing. It looks very convincing and very much like the full sized article. Well done for that.

I'm a big fan of photos shot under natural lighting so your images have been a pleasure to view. Thanks for taking the time and effort to post these up, I've really enjoyed them :nanner:

Keep well.

:cheers:

Awesome work Marcel. You captured the beat up look perfectly without going overboard. Looks superb!!

I just ordered my Academy D on Monday along with some other goodies for it. I will use your pics as a guide during my build.

Cheers for posting!!

Mike

Thanks Mimis, Charlie, Kalashnikov, Pat, Edgaras, Boman, Froggy!

Awesome work Marcel. You captured the beat up look perfectly without going overboard. Looks superb!!

I just ordered my Academy D on Monday along with some other goodies for it. I will use your pics as a guide during my build.

Cheers for posting!!

Mike

Mike, let me know if you need any references, I was all over a Hornet a few years ago, got some good pics. Also, can't wait for all your EF-2000 goodies :D

Like Alexanders' recent submission, you too have managed to recreate that "oil on water" irridescence and crystal clear canopy glazing. It looks very convincing and very much like the full sized article. Well done for that.

I'm a big fan of photos shot under natural lighting so your images have been a pleasure to view. Thanks for taking the time and effort to post these up, I've really enjoyed them salute.gif

Keep well.

Thx Guy... key to the canopy is polishing it to the point it doesn't really require the Future dip anymore, but then doing the Future dip...

:salute:

Marcel