How old is everyone here?

59 next month. I got drafted when I was 18, just after graduating from high school. I went into the Air Force and trained for the Security Police as Law Enforcement. Did two tours in S.E.A. where I drove M-113s and M-706s during alerts. I met my wife at Littlerock when she was a C-130 crewchief. We now live just outside Orlando Florida.

Whew!!...I ain't the oldest....and glad to not be the youngest...so that puts me some'eres in da middle....anyway I was born in the last century...toward the middle of it.

21 y/o with 39 years experience... :whistle:

I'm 45 and still trying to figure out what I want to be when I grow up.

Built models as a child, gave 'em up as a teen so I could become a rock star. That never happened so I started up again about 4 years ago now. I am still playing catch-up in a BIG way.

As of the other week, i'm 27. Been BUYING models non stop since the age of about 5 years old. Actually getting around to building them has happend sporadically due to outside influences....

I like the saying 'You're only as old as the woman you feel'.

So 23 for me, and almost my mental age.....

Denzil

I'm almost 44, just got back into the hobby about 1 1/2 years ago after about a 15 year break. Before that started around 5-6 years old, building an old Mayflower kit with my dad. Been buying supplies and kits like mad, but building slowly...

Been fun though!

45 :soapbox::banana: Built models as a youngster with my best friend (although armor was his thing - yuck!!). Pretty much gave it up when I joined the USAF. Picked it up again after getting married and I have been partially completing models ever since.

Edited by dthank
I'm 45 and still trying to figure out what I want to be when I grow up.

Built models as a child, gave 'em up as a teen so I could become a rock star. That never happened so I started up again about 4 years ago now. I am still playing catch-up in a BIG way.

I tried that too! Never made it....so I just play my little drum kit for the entertainment of my neighbors and family.

Didja ever wonder if maybe there IS a celebrity (musician/actor etc) among us...just hanging out on the boards, acting like a normal Joe (or Joesephine)?

sorry...back to the thread..

Hi all!

Turned 50 this year. Built models through my teens, took a bunch of years off for the AF and real life. Now I'm working on getting restarted. Not so easy though, the hands ain't as steady as they used to be.

Paul