What came in the mail for you today?

Got a card from the postman yesterday saying there were 4 parcels for me at the sorting office, collected them today and here's what I got :

From Ebay - 1/48 Revell A-6E Intruder

From Ebay - 1/48 Revell A-7E Corsair II

From Squadron - 1/48 Hasegawa FA-18C Hornet "Stars & Stripes", a bunch of Superscale FA-18 & F-8 decals and some Aires resin GRU-7's for one of my Tomcats :wacko:

From AirTime - Latest issue of IAPR :thumbsup:

Gotta find some time to start building.

1/48 Blackbox Bombcat set from Victory Models

1/48 Mirage F.1C cockpit from Cobra Company

From Hannants several 1/48 Pavla Mk10L seats (very nice)

and a whole stack of stuff from Paragon :wave:

Stephen

12 1/100 scale Spitfire Mk VBs', 36 1/144 scale Luftwaffe aircraft (Do-335, Me-262, Me-109F, Fw-190D9 and V-2).

The Spitfires are Doyusha's latest set in 6 marking variations with a chase kit (I got all seven) and the 1/144 scale stuff is by Takara but as a joint venture with Bunrin Do and Hasegawa. They have three different schemes for each aircraft type but are very accurately molded and painted to the point that any seams are very minimal even in this scale. All are also in proper polystyrene so can be stripped back and repainted as wanted, which was the main point behind getting them.... :wave:

Any 1/144 scale modellers should hope that Hasegawa release these as proper kits with seperate decal sheets as they are excellant quality. With the range being released by Sweet ( FM-1 Wildcat, Zero, Macchi Mc-200 and Hurricane) and Platz ( P-51D so far, but Fw-190D9 and others to come) the 1/144 scale WW2 range of aircraft is starting to gain a little ground on the 1/72 world.

Cheers

Tony

A little box from Gordon at Spruebrothers:

1:32 Grand Phoenix F4F-4 Wildcat resin/PE cockpit set (WOW!)

The Armory by Gauntlet Mr. Fold It PE tool

The PE tool looks pretty basic, but for all the times I work with PE, it will suit my needs quite nicely. And a whole lot cheaper than the other PE benders.

CAM Decal Sheet Hornets Nest in 1/72 George gave this sheet to me.

2 sets of Resin Hornet Seats also in 1/72

All on a deal with Gearge Matos.

:lol:

Emil

TwoBobs 48-027 F/A-18C VFA-94 SHWFOTS

TwoBobs 48-028 F/A-18C VFA-87 Ultimate Warrior

TwoBobs 48-029 F/A-18C VFA-22 Fighting Redcocks

TwoBobs 48-030 F/A-18C VFA-97 Throughbred Warhawks

Two packs of Quick Drying Cement from Testors-- yeah can ya believe it? I absolutely cannot find any of that stuff here in any hobby stores in San Francisco!