How Many Kits In Your Stash?

I did some stash reorganization this evening, and took the chance to count up my total.

It came to exactly 220 kits, not counting the box of kits I intend to sell off.

Wow. I need to do some bigtime reductions.

Anyhow, have any of you done a count lately? If so, what does it add up to?

I am up over 100 - it honestly is an addiction and shame. I walk in and see that new - gee been wanting it for ever - kit and have to have it. My latest was finally breaking down on the Kinetic E-2C 1:48.

I really need to stop

Mark

When I was into 1/72 I had a stash of 2300+ kits. I decided that the

size of that stash was unmanagable, so I switched to 1/32 and am

selling off the 1/72 kits that I have left on ebay. I'm down to between

200 and 300 1/72 kits left. My 1/32 stash is about 75 kits which is much

better than over 2300!

BTW, I'd estimate that about 30% of my stash has Hobby Emporium stickers on their boxes...
Interesting, I work part time there (if it is the one in Tyngsboro, MA).

And more than half of my stash has the price stickers from Hobby Emporium on them as well. :cheers:

Before my computer (containing the stash database) imploded, the stash count was around 930 (hmmm, wonder whether there's a connection between the meltdown and the size of the spreadsheet :cheers:). Now, around four weeks later, I figure it's around 950.

Before my computer (containing the stash database) imploded, the stash count was around 930 (hmmm, wonder whether there's a connection between the meltdown and the size of the spreadsheet :)). Now, around four weeks later, I figure it's around 950.

Excel DOES have a tendency of doing that if your spreadsheet reaches 900+.

I recently started cataloging all of my kits, decals, PE, and resin as of Nov. 19th, I took the whole week off from work, and it's still ongoing. :cheers:

Since we are moving out from this flat on Tuesday, I've had an excellent opportunity to count them while packing them. Too bad I haven't done it, but I already got two Chiquita banana boxes full of kits and it appears that in the end there will be three of them, although I've got some bigger kits that won't fit in the box.

I'd say the number is somewhere around 30-40.

IMy database (A lot of us does that, don't we? :) ) informs me that I stand at 341, mainly 1/72 scale aircraft and armour, with sci-fi and some sea power thrown in...

At my current rate of completion, way too many kits...

That's why I'm currently in no-shopping mode - only things I will buy are the new B-17G from RoG, the new T-33 from Platz and still waiting to get my hand on a 1/72 TSR.2 by Airfix...And of course, if RoG reissues the F-101 and the F-104C, I'll grab those too... And... :pray: Well, you get the picture :D

109 are aircraft, 4 are 1/32, 1 is 1/72. Everything else is 1/48.

The 1 other is a Star Trek Klingon bird of pray. I planned on matching it with my big scale Enterprise but now I am not sure where I would put it.

Of the 110, I guess around 50 came from trades with Dong. 6 from Tony H and another 10ish from other ARC members.

By far the majority are Phantoms, followed by various Hornets then Tomcats.