F-15E "OEF" Revell 1/48

Thank you everyone.

Frickin epic! Its funny that in today's expensive models world, an extremely affordable kit can look that beautiful.

True, if Hasegawa made this kit, it would cost at least twice as much - although when you also buy 2 packs of GBU-s, resin seats and rivets - price goes UP!

Edited by VedranJ

VERY well done. I have to agree it is one of the best F-15E models I've ever seen. I love the load-out (I have that one planned for mine if/when I ever get to it) and the bombs look really, really well done. I love the color variation on them. The exhaust nozzles are awesome too. Great job.

Aaron

ps. bonus points for marking it with the greatest F-15E squadron there is! ;-)

Edited by strikeeagle801

Absolutely gorgeous. All has been said above, and I share every single praise on your fabulous job, but Vedran can you tell us more about the construction itself? The extras added, paints applied, scratch parts maybe?

Congratulations for such fabulous Strike Eagle. A wonderful example of how fine and exquisite this hobby can be.

Standing ovation!

quote name='Azor' timestamp='1471955666' post='2823034'

.....but Vedran can you tell us more about the construction itself? The extras added, paints applied, scratch parts maybe?

Look here: http://www.arcforums.com/forums/air/index.php?showtopic=290796

That should answer most of your questions?!

And btw this is a very fine build and very inspiring!!

Yours and the Strike Eagle JeffreyK build a few years back act as a reference for a future build of mine! In a distant future.... :wacko:

Best regards,

Jens