Welcome back everyone!!!

Thanks to the Zone Five crew for letting us hang out with them to get our cyber modeling fix while this site was down. For the most part, they were very gracious and showed a lot of class.

Chuck

Seconded. For the most part there was a nice welcome mat put out and even mention of the time their site went down and they established contacts here in the interim. I frequent both sites and they both have a unique experience to offer. I don't think there is much need to bash one site or the other simply because of some bad blood between a few members here and there. By gones and such and peace love happiness and all that jazz. Perhaps in the future...well...anyway.

Glad to have everyone back. Thanks to all those that worked hard to get it back going.

Bill

What? No zombies, no panic, no SHTF or TEOTWAWKI while ARC forums we're down? The hordes didn't loot the stores of every kit on the shelves?

There is yet hope for humanity :cheers:/>/>

Actually rumor has it a Zombie hard drive took out arc. luckily a clean format took care of him :shoot:/>

Edited by Neo

A big THANKS to you guys for working to get us back up! I was having withdrawls from not having this site to look at! Forget getting him beer! Lets get him a big bottle of Jack Daniels black label!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by tosouthern66

Finally back inside this e-home again.

I wanna thank Steve and his team for making this happen. It was a lot of time and effort to bring it back online; I believe it took longer than building a 32d scale model. :P

Anyway now that we're back online .... WE NEED TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT THEM HACKERS!!!

:bandhead2:

Kickstarter campaign to buy beer n spirits for NEO?

....with a pinch of Su-33 Added, and a dash of Thunderbirds and all spiced up with Blue Angels and a sprinkling of few Vipers and that should see

him through to his next quest..

Yayyyy For NEO..... :wave::yahoo::beer4::cheers::coolio:

I'm still having an issue. I can access the forum using my smartphone but now I can't access it from my home computer. I have tried all browsers and I get the same message... "can't determine IP address.." Everything was fine before the crash. Any ideas?

I'm still having an issue. I can access the forum using my smartphone but now I can't access it from my home computer. I have tried all browsers and I get the same message... "can't determine IP address.." Everything was fine before the crash. Any ideas?

Try going to the main website and link to the forums from there. All of my old hotlinks and favorites list don't work. I guess they had to change the actual address or something. If that ain't it than no clue.

Bill