2. 1/72 Revell Lynx Norway Coast Guard
  3. 1/72 Italeri Super Puma Icelandic Coast Guard
  4. 1/72 Revell Lynx Denmark Navy

And when I have enough time I will build some Dauphin´s

Bye Björn

I'm in,

Hasegawa Sikorsky SH-60B Seahawk in 72nd scale USN

Italeri CH-47D Chinook US Army Desert Storm

if time permits (involved with the A7/F8 GB also)

Italeri Sikorsky HH-60H Firehawk HCS-5 (Cobra Conversion) USN-R in 48th scale.

Chuck

Fly Navy

can i join too

im gonna be building this

i hope this qualifies for entry :(

i wanna make it in 1/32 scale with pmwp figures and a piece of the deck as showed in the 1/72 dio i found on a model show somewhere stupid me i only took one picture of it. :cheers:

greetz STB

frederick jacobs

Hi Gang,

Thanks again for the support. I updated the master participant list with the new members. If you get a chance, make sure your name is on the list (and that my fat fingers entered the right info :cheers: ).

Cheers,

Alby

you've nailed it

so i gues it was ok to make the diorama i hope to have some updates soon, im in progress of getting references for this dio

greetz STB

frederick jacobs

Edited by stusbke

Well being that love choppers and only have about 43 in my collection I should really enter... :worship:

I'm going to start by doing:

Italeri 1/48 HAP Tigre

Testors 1/32 HH-43B Huskie

If I can finish these two I'll see about digging into a few others.

Percy

I'll join in with an Italeri 1/72nd CH-146 Griffon in Canadian markings. Since I live not far from the Canadian Army's Edmonton Garrison the 408 Tactical Helicopter Squadron Griffons are a regular site (and sound) overhead.

Keith

Hey guys,

Is it too late to get in on this? I've just started a 48th Hasegawa AH-64D with the Aires cockpit that I'm doing in C/3-3rd Aviation colors. This bird's a particular favorite of mine, so I'm glad there's finally a decent D kit out there! Got the cockpit mostly finished and the fuselage halves together. I've been looking at my references (its great when you can run out to the field and look at em!) and I'm just amazed at how little filling the kit needs. All of the gaps that I thought I was gonna have to fill are in the right places!

Did you know that 1/48 scale Kiowas go together very quickly!??? Quickly to the point I can start painting when I get home from work.

Dang you forget how tiny some Helecopters are when you have been building nothing but phantoms and tomcats for a while. :thumbsup:

Martin,

Will do.

While I'm at it, I'm going to put myself down for a 1/72 Hasegawa AH-1S Cobra, which I'll build as an F (add the intake deflector guards and an M130 chaff dispenser). Markings will be US Army. Gotta have something to do while I wait for my Seawolves Huey stuff.

Cheers,

Alby

Hey all! I'm new to the ARC Forums and was checking out this helo GB thread. I have a 1/72 Italeri MH-47E that I've started on that I'd really like to join with. :cheers: I got the sponsons on & started the cockpit, but that's about it. It's been sittin' in the box since I left Japan & I'd really like to get it out 'n finish it, even OOB. :) Also, I just got back from Pensacola & was able to get quite a few pics of birds in the Naval Aviation Museum there. Now, they're not the best and most are a bit dark but they may help someone. I have quite a few from when I was there in 2000 but those are still on regular 35mm - I'm in the process now of getting those to digital form. :( So whatdaya say?? :huh:

Edited by lodni_k