What did you just finish building?

Academy 1/72 P-47 Razorback

I used the True Details resin cockpit and Aires resin wheel bay replacements as well as Aeromaster decals (from "Debden Jugs Pt I") to do "Wela Kahao" (P-47 C-5 RE). Turned out nice, but I'm looking forward to something a little less labor intensive for my next build--maybe the Tamiya bubbletop done up as "Eileen" with the checkerboard pattern on the cowl!

:cheers:

Old Blind Dog

A 1/48 Hasegawa Sea King in 1962 Royal Canadian Navy markings. Photos sent to Steve and just waiting for the email address to send the photos to the Helicopter GB.

A CF-104D Mk2. 104666 to be exact. March 1975 before it kind of blew up.

Neat too.......4 tanks and a cargo carrier, after market seats and Leading edge decals. Photos will go to the century series group build once I finish 104704.

Well my year long project has come close to an end and now I'll have to change my signiture at the bottom of my postings but thats a good thing. I'll hav eto get pic's posted of the IAF F-16 with Pythons and Spices loaded, she sure looks mean with that loadout. And if any of you can make it to the Nats it'll be there for your viewing pleasure or to make you sick, one or the other :thumbsup:

Jim

• 3 weeks later...

Finished the other one.Marine VFMA-321 retirement scheme, did more work on Showtime 100 1/48, in flight,which is now launching its second last sidewinder. I am going to take photos with the Marine Phantom which oddly needed way more work and send the photos to Steve for the main page.

Edited by phantom

hi hasegawa's D3a1 val, great kit no build problems superb office detail just added eduard belts...job done,

its the first Japanese aircraft I've built since i was a kid, got the bug so its not the last.

andy :blink:

A beautiful diorama of the new Tamiya UE French tractor with trailer from WWII using Munroe Perdue road and custom dioramics figures.

Took it the LOAMS meeting on Saturday and even they were impressed, same for Friday night at my club Pasadena Modelers. I even for a moment impressed myself !

But now on to the next model.....................

:lol:

• 3 weeks later...

WHAT!!!????? No one has built anything for 3 weeks!!!!???? :banana: People, that is just WRONG!!!!! :banana:

OK as for me, I just finished a 1/48 Hasegawa Sea King with model alliance 443 squadron Hornet decals, including 2 1/2 of the 3 Belcher bits update items. Turned out pretty good.

Photos sent to the helicopter group build forum. :banana:

I finished a 1:48 Hasegawa F-16C representing a Selfridge Michigan ANG jet.I used the Lantirn pod and wheels from DrPepper Resin and the GE Burner can from Shull24.Decals where Superscale for the MI and pitchfork on the tail.I added different tail numbers to build jet 86-235.

Been a bit slow on the productivity side this summer, but here are some of my recent builds

Airfix Control Tower and Airfix 40mm Bofors Gun and tractor (for an WWII airfield diorama I have in my head)

Airfix_Tower_002.jpg

For the US Marine Corps GB using MAW Decals "Nighthawks" History sheet

Hasegawa 1/48 A-4B VMA-533, Revell 1/48 A-6E VMA(AW)-533 and Hasegawa 1/48 F/A-18D VMFA(AW)-533

RV_A6E_001_017.jpg

Edited by Andy Mullen
  • 2 weeks later...

A test model, which just happens to be for a group build. 1/72 Hasegawa CF-18 , 1991 439 sq Hornet.

Using Canmilair decals. Photos to be sent to Colin for the group build and to Bill for his customer section.